- Works directly with game designers, prototypes, and researches to make sure that various features are completely and realistically designed;
- Is in charge of assessing the technical feasibility of new features and the impact they bring on other modules and systems;
- Implements features focusing on the quality of interaction between the player and the game;
- Interacts with the multiple job families responsible to create assets for the game (game design, level design, art, FX, sound);
- Touches multiple programming fields – UI, audio, AI, network synchronization, engine - to obtain fully implemented features.
Quality EngineerUkraine, Kyiv/remote
Senior 2D ArtistUkraine, Kyiv/remote
Lead 2D ArtistUkraine, Kyiv/remote
Senior Game DesignerUkraine, Kyiv/remote
C++ Gameplay Programmer
- Advanced knowledge of C++
- Math skills with emphasis on 3D math
- Passion for game development
- Ability to work with a large amount of code inside a large group;
- Good software architecture skills are highly appreciated;
- Good English communication skills.