- Works directly with game designers, prototypes, and researches to make sure that various features are completely and realistically designed;
- Is in charge of assessing the technical feasibility of new features and the impact they bring on other modules and systems;
- Implements features focusing on the quality of interaction between the player and the game;
- Interacts with the multiple job families responsible to create assets for the game (game design, level design, art, FX, sound);
- Touches multiple programming fields – UI, audio, AI, network synchronization, engine - to obtain fully implemented features.
Join our team
Our success is primarily the efforts of a close-knit team, which we consider one of our most important values.
Quality EngineerUkraine, Kyiv/remote
Senior 2D AnimatorUkraine, Kyiv/remote
VFX ArtistUkraine, Kyiv/remote
Health insurance for employees and their children, gym compensation, yoga in the office
Completely white salary, 100% sick leave and vacation compensation
Flexible working hours and 28 days of
English courses, co-financing of training and more
Game zone, coffee points, lunches and snacks in comfortable office
Awesome corporate parties, group trips and events for every taste
Find yourself in
C++ Gameplay Programmer
- Advanced knowledge of C++
- Math skills with emphasis on 3D math
- Passion for game development
- Ability to work with a large amount of code inside a large group;
- Good software architecture skills are highly appreciated;
- Good English communication skills.